Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catch up

Where to begin. Since the PCA I have moved to vegas. Got stuck in supalpa, ok for 3 days it was horrible. Had two successful turbo nights. First one I won the $109 2x chance turbo. And yesterday took down the DNG for over $18! I had a few rough patches so far this year but got lucky in the right spots and am starting the year off strong.


My plan for march is to grind for the monthly tlb since I started off strong. Also I will be playing almost all of mini ftops. There will be a in house tournament leaderboard so it should keep me focused and with a little run good who knows. If everything goes to plan I will be taking it easier in April. Gl at the tables everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment