Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Friday, December 3, 2010

PCA!

Hey everyone, sorry I have been neglecting my blog. It'll be my new years resolution to get better at blogging. But anyways I have been grinding pretty hard to get things ready for vegas, and today had my best day yet! I shipped the 33 Euro turbo good for a little less than 190 Euros and then 3 minutes later won a $15k PCA PACKAGE! So I'm super excited. I will be selling 50% of myself if anyone is interested. This last month I went to a wedding in Orlando, partied in uptown Dallas, spent a weekend in Houston , and partied some more at home. So ive been working hard and having a great time. Now the goal is to get a few good days of grinding in, go back home to see my friends and for the holidays, and get ready for Vegas and the PCA. So much stuff to do over the next month but it will all be worth it! Gl as aways.

1 comment:

  1. congrats man, so sick going back to back on pca packages! I got mine with a 33r too was so crazy all or nothing.

    ReplyDelete