Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Sunday, May 2, 2010

So close

So after a very slow month of poker I got ready for SCOOP. And after last Sunday I was ready for a big win. I had several cashes today then a disappointing 4th in a $8 tourny. And I just busted the 6 max $215 event in 54th with 99 vs aa in the blinds. I mean god damnit. I feel like the poker god(s) are just toying with me. 2 close calls for the 6 figure score in 8 days so close. Once of these days I will take down a big Sunday tourny. Till then I will try and piece my soul back together after getting it crushed today. As far as my goal I'm way behind I'll update exact numbers in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment