Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quick update

Today I woke up late and decided to play a short session so I can party it up at a bonfire tonight. Somewhat of a celebration, since tomorrow I will reach Supernova for the first time. I only need about 2200 more vpps. Easy to do in a long sunday grind. This month I've been crushing sngs but am currently on a 9k downswing in scheduleds (graphs will be up later). It is very frustrating but nothing more. There is so much variance in big mtts and it's very possible to downswing for quite a bit longer. Only 1 thing to do. Keep playing and keep making good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment