Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Monday, May 10, 2010

Back on track

So after a failed experiment with hyper turbos, I'm back in full swing. Took down the $27.50 turbo for just over 5k. I now have won it twice this year, plus a third, plus many other cashes. I swear they are easier then 12$ 180 mans.




Now for an up date I am 67 days in and only round 26k. I hardly played any of my regular games in April which was probably a mistake but i still have 37 days left, and plenty more scoop events. A lot of work left to do in May.

5 comments:

  1. Hey man, nice blog. Do you do any coaching videos/replayers, etc?

    This is nuklearwintr from madison, wi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on starting coaching in July. I am very busy up until then. And already have two students who I am staking and coaching. One of my students is currently going to UW-Madison so I'm sure I could set something up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, i graduated from uw-madison w/ computer science.

    However, I'm moving to phoenix in mid july - sick of the cold weather here and need a change, I've been in WI 29 years.

    I was mainly wondering if you did any videos for training sites. There's a lot that have been popping up lately and I try to check them all out.

    I also run Smart Poker Training which is kind of a side project right now but doing fairly well as far as traffic and content.

    ReplyDelete