Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Thursday, May 20, 2010

71 days in

So my computer is having problems, and shutoff 5 times while grinding yesterday, so I'm not going to play anymore poker on this set up. But my new computer is being built while I write. I should be good to go in a few hours. Until then here is the update of 71 days. I have not played nearly enough games in the last 71 days but who knows I have a few sundays left to ship a big tournament. Otherwise I'm happy that I have averaged $475.31/day during this challenge, including the days I was out having fun and not playing. Overall I'm lazy. The whole point of this challenge I made for myself was to force myself to grind and grind and oh yes more grinding. Oh well so here are the numbers, and fuck my stupid decision to play hyper-turbos in April.
So 29 days left $66,253 to go GL me. I won't be to disappointed if I get to 60k at the end of the 100 days.

1 comment:

  1. The $88 hypers are redonkulous. The variance involved for a winning player is at least 100 buy in swings long term.

    I plan to play them again, but not until I have a $100k roll because the swings can just be so disgusting if you aren't rolled.

    ReplyDelete