Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Road Trippin

I'm going out to Phili for a few days to visit a good friend and party. I just love long drives (about 14hrs) and I don't really know why. It'll be nice to get a change of scenery, it gets boring doing the same day to day. That's one of the reasons I play poker, the freedom it gives me to just go wherever you want, whenever you want, and do whatever you want.

So these are the numbers on my goal so far (and the number of games is a complete coincidence) but after 35 days I'm sitting at $28,015 so about 7k behind. I still have plenty of work to do but I'm pretty satisfied about my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment