Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Break even stretch

Lately I have not been running to great. The beats have been brutal and 1000 games later and I still have not made a profit. I guess I should be happy I haven't lost to much. But really I look at is I have fallen far behind my goal. In result of several poor sessions I have been somewhat discourage, contemplating my shove, and just have been playing less. Tomorrow I'm going to my first Brewers game of the season I'm hoping it's the recharge I need so come Wed. I'm ready to start crushing it, and until then GO BREW CREW!

No comments:

Post a Comment