Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally Final Tabling

I had an amazing day today first off I crushed the 180 mans even though I could have finished better. 2- 2nd's in $36's was great but disappointing but these numbers look pretty good..And for the best part two final tables! 4th in the $5 turbo for about $1,400 and 3rd in the $109 2xchance for $4,500 making the grand total $7,127 for the day in 204 games.

I also got my first shinny star today and lovin it. And for the day 15 grand total $14,785 just $215 shy of on pace. I'm thinking I'm going to put in a lite day tomorrow but who knows anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment