Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 946316

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

100k in 100days

Hello everyone. I finally decided to make a blog about my life as a pro poker player and accomplishments. So 13 days ago I decided to try and work my ass off to make 100k in 100 days and blog about the journey. So far I've been crushing 180 mans but running horrible and playing worse in mtts. So as it stands I'm up $ 7,804 with plenty of time. I have decided to stop trying to win the monthly tlb on pokerstars and just focus on 180 mans I hope I can keep running so hot. Here are the official stats so far...

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I just found your blog today. I'm losing my job at the end of May, and I'm thinking about playing poker as a career myself. I've been playing online now for over 2 years now, and I'm just getting around to making money online. However, my bankroll was cut in half after a terrible variance experience. I'm now trying to build it back up. Sounds like the 180 player SNGs are profitable for you. That's great. I'm thinking about doing a similar thing myself along with playing cash games on the side. Which pokerstar tourney's do you recommend me playing in order to be profitable and learning more about the mtt tourneys? Good luck in the 100k in 100days.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would play in the $2 and $4 180 man sngs a good bankroll for that level is $200-$400. I would also recommend checking out www.bfizz11.com, he was my coach a few months ago. I will start coaching myself in a few months. Gl on the tables.

    ReplyDelete